Monday, January 23, 2012

Just another wannabe blogger coming out of the closet, tee hee hee hee

                                                                                                                                             
So, I have been trying to come up with a great first post for my blog, but then I realized, all of the good introductions are done by people who truly have thought out the layout, design, and feel of their blog, well, you know those people have their whole lives organized, the ones who don't have three junk drawers, let alone, one- then there is me. For all of you who already know me (which will obviously be the only ones reading this), I don't exactly have it all together. I am  a well-meaning person who believes the Lord has given me snippets of life, truth, and quirks to share.
So, for now, this is all you get. I don't have a finished profile page, I haven't come up with a title for my blog that I like or truly represents what I want to convey here, and I sure don't know how to write comprehensive blog posts. But, here I go. The only thing I do know is that I would like to honor the Lord in whatever I say or do, or even eat (got to love that one). And as I watch and see the power of the gospel working itself out in me, I would like to share it with you all. This may come in the form of sharing what God's transforming Word has revealed to me; or at times it might be sharing a book that impressed me; or an idea on how to more efficiently clean my home; or maybe even a yummy recipe. All in all, I believe all of these topics (and more) can direct our hearts to knowing joy in the Lord more fully.
    So, please join me in my eclectic blog of wonders, or at least of random stuff, or whatever you want to call it.
   Well, enough of that mumbo jumbo. Hope you enjoy, and if not, well, that is the great thing about blogs, they totally aren't necessary.

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment